Insurance Planning Process
Our financial planning service will:
- discuss your current and long-term planning priorities, goals and objectives
- determine your current financial position, and assist where needed
- review your asset allocation and investment holdings for relevance
- identify sources of current and retirement income so you will continue to have a balanced budget
- develop an income tax strategy to save taxes now and later
- prepare retirement projections using an appropriate time frame
- add value by simplifying your portfolio and making it easier to understand
- compare the types of investments available to you (Exchange Traded Funds, Segregated Funds, and HNW (High Net Worth) portfolios
- let you know how your portfolio is doing and what we are doing about it, at regular meetings.
To book your no-fee review, please contact us
“When I got retirement jitters, LOL, I felt so blessed to have you on our team. After our meetings I feel so much better. You are awesome!
– Mark and Brenda –